31st Aug 2017
Gregsons Auctioneers are proud to announce we have been awarded a disposal contract for a Major Event Simulcast Auction on behalf of Civil Construction and Mining firm Brierty Limited. The auction will comprise approx 200+ lots of major and minor Earthmoving, Civil & Transport equipment which will be sold via Gregsons Simulcast auction system allowing customers to bid online and in person from anywhere.
– Auction Date:
Wednesday 4 October 2017 ON HOLD UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
– Auction Start Time: 10am AWST
– Auction Type: Simulcast (bid live or online)
– Inspection Day One:
Monday 2 October – 9am to 4pm
– Inspection Day Two:
Tuesday 3 October – 9am to 4pm
– Assets located at Cheela Plains Station to be inspected by appointment
– All assets are at two locations being either Mandarin Road, Maddington, Perth, WA OR Cheela Plains Station, Paraburdoo, WA
– Each lot will be clearly marked where the asset is located well in advance of the inspection dates.
Don’t miss out on taking part in this event or if you simply want to see one of the years biggest auctions why not register your interest to be kept up to date with all the latest news on this event.
Jump online now to take a look at the preliminary catalogue or contact the office today to talk further with Jack Gregson or David Jeffs.
Don't feel like picking up? See our friends at Pack & Send to arrange a courier!
Are your auction items sailing away? See McLintock Freight Forwarders to arrange all your shipping & export needs
Bought something big and yellow at auction and need it moved? Call our friends at Loadshift to have it delivered to your door!